Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the Mokio.co.uk website terms & conditions. These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website and by accessing this website and / or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms & conditions set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by these term & conditions you may not use or access this website.
If you have any questions relating to Mokio’s terms & conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before placing an order. All emails will be answered within 24 hours during the work week.
- “Conditions” means these terms and conditions.
- “Product” means a product displayed for sale on the www.mokio.co.uk website.
- “Users” means the users of the website collectively.
- “Personal Information” means the details provided by you on registration to the newsletter or when you place an order.
- “We/us” means Mokio Limited.
- “Website” means the website located at www.mokio.co.uk.
- “Cookies” means small text files on the website which are used to identify users who have previously visited the site or registered.
- “United Kingdom” means England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands.
- “You” means a user of this website.